About the Building:
Bassett Creek once flowed through thirteen miles of wetlands and neighborhoods, from Medicine Lake to the Mississippi River on the far western edge of Minneapolis. In 1923, to make room for additional street level in the booming warehouse district of Minneapolis, the last mile and a half of Bassett Creek was diverted underground, running beneath the current site of the historic Bassett Creek Business Center. Although the creek is no longer visible, its unseen presence is a daily reminder of the relationship between the natural world and the urbanscape in which we live, work and play. Bassett Creek Business Center now proudly serves as the gateway to Minneapolis’ most dynamic and popular mixed-use neighborhood, the North Loop. With its location, just adjacent to the Minneapolis’ central business district and the Mississippi River park system, the North Loop has become home to some of the most coveted restaurants, retailers, residences and creative office spaces in our market over the past decade. Entertaining clients and providing premier and accessible amenities to employees is simple when you are within walking and biking distance to over a dozen popular restaurants, breweries and cideries that call the North Loop home, as well as bike trails, walking paths along the riverfront, many event centers, The Fillmore concert venue and Target Field.
Bassett Creek Business Center offers office suites of all sizes, an onsite café, fitness center and 1st level conference room. Additionally, Bassett Creek Business Center has an office amenity that is challenging to find in the North Loop- parking. It has a visitor surface parking lot attached to the east entrance and is located next to a state-of-the art, secure parking ramp with convenient access to Washington Avenue, I-394/I-94 and Highway 55. BCBC is also just a short distance from the Metro Transit/LRT Target Field stop.
- Excellent North Loop location with creative office suites from 1,000 – 20,000 SF
- Amenities include renovated main lobby, updated common areas, private conference room and fitness center; all with Wi-Fi
- C. McGee’s Deli onsite – offering eat in, take out and catering
- Surface parking lot for tenants/guests, and additional secure parking in adjacent parking ramp
- North Loop Park Ramp – Availabilities and rates
- Two blocks off Washington Avenue with easy access to I-94, I-394 and Highway 55
- Within walking distance of Spyhouse Coffee, Borough/Parlour, Freehouse, The Galley, Number 12 Cider, InBound Brew Co, The Fillmore Theatre, Smack Shack, Rise Bagels and Target Field